- Local events listings to help you find more spontaneous fun while traveling
- Improved phrasebooks to help you communicate effectively, even when you’re out of your element
- Redesigned location and place screens to make it easier than ever to find what you’re looking for
- Fresh data to keep you coming back for more adventures
- Local festivals, food and works of art in the Travelpedia to make discovering culture and experiencing new things as easy as flipping on your smartphone.
- “Good For” and “Best For” badges to help you find what you’re looking for based on social recommendations
Exciting news today for all you Android users: Triposo 2.0 is live! In this version, Triposo has updated the app with a bunch of great new features, like live event listings, social reviews and an improved layout for tablets and bigger devices.
The new app features include:
Here at Triposo, our goal is to give you all the tools you need to experience a new place like a local. We want to help you find interesting things to do, sights to see, food to eat and culture to experience.
Our “Practicalities” tab gives you all the practical information you will need to navigate your trip, from transport options to local hospitals to laundry facilities.
Our “Travelpedia” provides you with tons of great open-source content to help you find good food, festivals and art, as well as to learn about the history of each location.
And our “Things to Do” tab will help you find nightlife, hotels, tours, coffee shops, outdoor activities and lots more -- everything you need to build a memorable trip.
The latest update takes these features to the next level, making it easier and faster than ever for you to plan trips, find activities on the go and have all of the information you need right at your fingertips, without any heavy guidebooks to lug around. Plus, it’s all available offline, so you don’t need to worry about roaming charges or tracking down a wifi hotspot. Just grab Triposo and go!
Have you checked out the new app yet? Let us know what you think!
By Meg on Wednesday, May 01, 2013